UMHEF Virtual Meet & Greet
The United Methodist Higher Education Foundation partners with 100+ UM-related schools, including yours, to provide students with more than $2 million in scholarships every year that help make higher education more affordable. More financial aid means better enrollment!
As an admissions, enrollment, or financial aid representative, you are a valued UMHEF partner! We’d like to invite you to a brief virtual Meet & Greet with UMHEF staff so that we might introduce (or reintroduce) ourselves to you.
During these events, we will share:
- about UMHEF’s scholarship programs for your students;
- the process and timeline for UMHEF applications;
- how scholarship funds are distributed to your school;
- a few ways you can help spread the word to students;
- and a chance for Q&A, if time allows.
Choose from the Following Virtual Events, then RSVP Below
- Tuesday, September 21 at 3pm Eastern | 2pm Central | 1pm Mountain | 12pm Pacific
- Wednesday, September 29 at 3pm Eastern | 2pm Central | 1pm Mountain | 12pm Pacific
Questions? Please contact Teresa Tysinger, UMHEF’s Communications & Public Relations Coordinator, by email or call 615-649-3975.