Do I have to go to one of your UM-related schools to be eligible for scholarship from UMHEF?

skip's picture
Thu, 05/30/2013 - 10:38 -- skip

Yes, to be considered for an UMHEF scholarship, you must be enrolled or plan to enroll in a United Methodist-related institution of higher education. For a list of the 119 UM-related college, universities, and seminaries, see our Schools page.

FAQ Category: