Do I apply for all UMHEF scholarships through this website?

skip's picture
Thu, 05/30/2013 - 10:43 -- skip

You may apply for the General Named Endowed Scholarships and UM Dollars for Scholars program directly on the website or you may download a printable PDF of the application, complete it, and mail it in to the address indicated. Other scholarships may require a printed form, only; watch for information on each respective page. Please note: Online applicants will receive follow-up communication with further instructions for other necessary materials to complete your application process.

FAQ Category: